Social Media Manager
Superior Virtual is a Digital Marketing Agency based in the Silicon Valley of Downtown West Palm Beach. A growing technology and financial district, just one block from everything fun and the world renowned West Palm Beach Waterfront.
We are looking to grow our team of positive thought leaders in the digital marketing age.
Summary of Role
This position is for an in-house Social Media Manager. You will be responsible for working with our marketing team as our go-to resource for social media content. You will be the voice of the brand and our clients. You will build relationships with industry influencers, and attract, delight and convert our audience into brand advocates and customers.
- Plan and manage publishing schedule
- Create high-quality written content
- Create dynamic visual content
- Manage social media accounts
- Execute social media campaigns
- Identify and engage with ideal customers
- Implement growth and engagement strategies
- Convert fans into customers
- Generate inbound traffic
- Design, create and manage promotions
- Measure and analyze ROI
- Strategic planning
- Research influencers, competitors and trends
- Customer service specialist
- Blog research, writing and optimization
- Advocate for the company
- Create monthly Newsletters
- 4-year degree with focus on Marketing or Journalism from a reputable university
- 3+ years of Social Media Marketing experience in a B2B capacity
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proficient in content marketing
- Exceptional business writing skills
- Demonstrates creativity
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress platform
- Passion for online technology
- Ability to maintain deadlines
- Adjust to changes quickly
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM best practices
Superior Virtual offers an attractive compensation package including competitive salary and a comfortable silicon valley style working environment.
To apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is Superior Virtual’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Superior Virtual disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.